Friday, July 3, 2009

World Of Cartoons








At Parkson,there are so many new shops .But I am fascinated by this particular shop.

World of Cartoons.
Situated at Lot2.33 and 2.36 at second floor of Binatang Megamall of Miri,it is owned by Majestic prosper & Gain Sdn Bhd.
I was thrilled to see the so many varieties of kids' wear and of course,nice , and attractive and most of all,up to everyone's taste.It is a good place to patronize especially during weekends.I even saw Europeans in the shop,hoping to get nice wears for their kids. If you are not convinced by my salesmantalk here,go there and witness yourself.The display and the varieties will definitely not disappoint you and you will leave the shop with a handsome but economic purchase.
Friends,see you there!!!!!!I will be there too.

2 comments:

Susie said...

Master,您的生意吗?我会鼎力support 哦。

祝您生意兴隆。

Master said...

我希望。。。

但不是。