Monday, November 9, 2009

Memorable favor party we all treasured.

Once in a year,a favor party would be held for the on-going scholars.This year has none the exception.With anxiety,most scholars had already showed up with blessed dishes.I was urged to join the gathering by their numerous phone calls and this disrupted my concentration at the contents of the Chinese political seminar which was held in Miri.Not to disappoint the youngs,I rushed back ,forgetting about the seminar for the time being.
I was greeted by the many cheerful young faces and varieties of "finger-licking good "food.Most were well -dressed up and looked smart or elegant.
To make the party more interesting,a less than ten words of thanksgiving words were delivered .Then ,not wasting any time,we all "attacked" the foods.During the party,all of them mixed around and fellowship with each other.What a cozy moment.
Used to be as alert as a deer,I was fooled to a cup of salty coke.....a soya sauce coke.But to be sporting,I bottomed-up the cup.Young people,watch -up.....be careful,I will strike back.
Finally it was the fun-time.We started off with the "music chair "game.None of them could be excused from this game.Thunderous laughter filled the hall whenever there is a victim.Of course,I set up the signal to trap which victim.The punishments were all fun but exciting.Joyous hours!!!!!!!
Time passed swiftly and soon one by one had to say good night .The gathering was ended at 9pm,leaving rings of laughters and vivid memory in each of our hearts.

Best wishes to all of you,scholars.

6 comments:

robert said...

Master,You left me out ?I thought you would Sms meabt the party?But now I'm in KL,struggling for my life time certificate.My gf left me liao but I feel free ,no need to feel committed to her anymore.I prefer single life,like what you had said.

Master said...

rob,

那么你现在是自由人咯?对感情莫强求,将爱心献给社会,宠物,oku都是很不错的举动的。

几时来美丽的Miri?你请。

mm said...

so touching

Master said...

new friend ?

mm said...

so sad,u've forgotten me T_T

Master said...

Friendship is golden and everlasting.

Apologies if forgotten.