Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Karen,when will you come again?

Karen,thanks for paying a visit to Miri but I am sorry as I dont know where to bring you to. Now u are back in KL already.U r so thankful and that make me feel even more sorry.I cant help much as Miri is a city with not much resort to visit.JUst imagine,we spent almost 2 hours in Muzium Petroleum;we surveyed every corner,every photo,and even every model.Oh,Karen,please do come again as I hope I will then bring u to visit Batu Niah and Mulu Caves.These two sites are my favorite spot of Miri though I have not visited the latter also.I will go there soon to snap the scenery.Karen,I feel proud as you complimented on the Tanjong Beach;you had captured many photos.You even said it is so much nicer than Port Dickson's Beach.Proud being a Mirian to get this type of compliment.To be honest,Miri has a lot to improve as she is a city status now.But who cares?The YB?The MMC?Karen,I really hope that she will have more tourist spots by the time u pay a second visit.Best Luck,Karen!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmc doesnt care but we ppl care

Anonymous said...

we people have to cooperative or else will be exploited to death.Really where to bring friends to visit!