Thursday, January 1, 2009

A word of thanks.

Happy New Year From Angrymirian.blogspot.com blogger

I wish all my dear readers or visitors Happy New Year;
A prosperous and peaceful New Year awaiting all of you;
Pray that 2009 is a tremendous fruitful year for all of you;
Let's more voices from we civilians,especially Sarawakians;
or just simply Mirians,be heard and solved by gentle hands;
I cry for more freedom in every aspect:press freedom,humanity freedom,human rights,more concern and transparency in our government policy;
Let's sing aloud and dance gracefully to welcome this "BULL"year and say bye to the "RAT" year;
For my blog title,it is just a title;
Neither I too angry;
I love this place,MIRI;
I welcome sincerely for more constructive comments to improve myself and cherish my blog.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year,master.I was so busy until i got no time to visit you.Sorry for that!Your blog is warm,coxy so dont worry about the title.A word of encouragement for you;do write more.

Anonymous said...

Yes,so thankful of u.Master,hny to you,write more and more pic as well. we enjoy reading and examing the photos.