Saturday, January 3, 2009

Touching moment.......

A fine morning.
Having breakfast with my sister at a cafe in Pujut 7......
Happily chatting and laughing we are.
Then 4 men came to occupy the nearby table.
One of them was smoking;the smoke...rushing to my face.
Busy waving off the smoke,I didnt manage to see who he was;
To my surprise,he quickly chuck off the cigarette,
keep on saying "maaf" to me;
Oh,friend,what a touching sight;
He ,at the same time,also quickly asked his other two friends to stop smoking ;
My friends,you are so considerate,I was touched......
we are strangers to each other yet you are so considerate;
Friends,I am proud of you;
Hope more friends are as considerate as you;
the society will be more friendly,loving and warmth,
Friends,I should have taken your photos ,
but I will remember your good deeds.
A touching moment.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sentuh hati...
kelakuan yg baik ini mesti diajar,dilebar and dikekalkan,

Anonymous said...

What a man!worthy to be complimented here.Should have photo of that considerate man.

Anonymous said...

nanghai,
kelakuan macam ini harus dipujikan ,betul?

Anonymous said...

Robert,
thx 4 ur support.
I 4got to take his fotos;
but I have his good deed mentioned here for pple to learn.