Monday, May 18, 2009

Director,why cut?

I fancy live show ,esp free one.Patiently I waited for the most exciting episode but the director had tremendously disappopinted me.He commanded a CUT to the show.Suddenly i felt empty as my dream to meet my darling has gone.My darling sirnamed Demo and named Cracy.Then I was being informed of the lesson to be conducted-------Heart Reformation.

All these while the word reformasi is so popular ;sky reformasi.(bian tian)The course is free for everyone who is interested and the duration is unlimited.It is a course of intercession for those who got the heart blocked in certain ways.The cleansing part can be suffering ,using repentence,admitting self-centredness,selfishness and arrogance.Then the healing part will be followed.This part will be dependent on the morality of the persons involved.Not everybody can pass this test.

Are you interested??????

No comments: