Monday, May 11, 2009

A dream fulfilled at last




















To be near to the nature is always my dream.Being not a local,I wish I will have the chance to survey all the natural resorts of Miri,be they Batu Niah,Borneo Rainforests,longhouses and Mulu Caves.All I have toured so far except the Mulu Caves.

Thanks to our BIC and SIC that a camp was organised .The response to the camp was just overwhelming.

We enjoyed to the best of our camp;the warmth rendered to each other during the trip made me forget worries,depression,sadness and finally had realised personal direction.I love it and really look forward to the camp at Mulu Caves.

What disappointed me the most is my photos snapped using my handphone camera. They were not good at all and pray that a more sophisticated or better camera will be affordable in my near future.And I simply know that this is merely a dream.

Friends,we have fantastic holiday resorts locally.We dont have to spend much and yet can get to the fullest satisfaction after visiting the local resort.But if the authorities can improve the road codition,then it will be a perfect place for even honeymoon.Give Borneo Rainforest a thought before you book tickets for overseas trip during the next vacation.

5 comments:

robert said...

Can I join next time?

master said...

Robert,

sure u r welcome.

u can go online to check 4 more details.

U wont regret.

laughduck said...

me wan to join too,nyak...nyak....

sunflower said...

Very nice pictures taken, can teach me some technique ma?

master said...

laughduck,

welcome to rainforest,a very really wild nature surroundings.

there got many ducks too.


Sunflower,

all the pictures shot by using handphone camera.not bad ooooo.

it is a fashion nowadays to be self-praised and then hook for more compliments,u can learn from master in this aspect.