Sunday, May 10, 2009

Miri International Jazz Festival





Different cultures which attracted me to attend but failed to fascinate me.I may be too unwesternised till I found the night boring and tiring as I got to stand throughout.But I dont mean to offend those jazz music lovers.Beauty is always in the beholder's eyes only.

Friend,thanks for your kindness to treat me for the night but sorry for my early withdrawal. I prefer to drown myself in GuZeng music for the rest of the night.The only thing that I liked was the solo guitar from Mr Roger Wong.He is just fantastic.And also to amuse me from my boredom was a small Nigerian girl showed her dance in front of me.After that,she suddenly came to ask sweetly:"what is your name?" After being told,she told me hers and then she said bye.There she went off ,home also.
But this type of musical performance should be encouraged as it will boost the economy .The stalls had a gross income of more than RM200,000 that night.In view of the current political and economic turmoils,this is considered very good business. I just look forward for eastern musical Festival in the near future too.Will my dream be fulfilled?

2 comments:

robert said...

I love this festival

master said...

Robert,

Then you can go to enjoy the happy hours there.

But I dont fancy.