Thursday, February 12, 2009

Raining again and it saddens me.



It is raining quite heavily again and it threatens me.I dislike to see water "flooding"to my garage ,neither to my sitting room.But to my luck,the drains in this residential area are considerably big to accommodate the fast flow of rainwater.But my friend who stays in Pujut 3 is not so lucky;the drains are mini and shallow.The drains should be of the depth and width as shown on the right photo.I just wonder why this type of project (mini drains)can be approved by the MMC .All those residents who have the"mini drains"in their garden should throw the matter to the MMC;the rains can be even worse in the coming year due to the global warming problem. We really hope that the MMC will look into this drains seriously and remedy the situation as soon as possible.

No comments: