Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A student's complaints over the Pujut 7 road

Image003 Image004 Image000 Image001 Image002 Xin Zhe said...
Hello, I'm Xin Zhe~~Wow ur blog is seriously kind of popular! You hav like comments in almsot every post~ Anyway about the roads in Miri I totally agree that they should retar it again. ESPecially the one near the exit of Pujut 7B where we live. It's the one near the entrnace of the shophouses and I can descirbe the road as rotting away already and small "ponds" appear after every rainfall. It's quite annoying because as I have to walk to tuition, I have to avoid stepping into the ponds and it's not going to feel good if I do. XD If the authorities don't fix it soon I bet the whole road is going to come off and look as if an earthquake had happneed. Lol~~ Anyway ncie blog and keep posting!!
February 18, 2009 6:54 AM

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am student also.I am very happy the road condition is noticed.LOL.

Anonymous said...

students,proud of u!
share more ya!

Anonymous said...

Eugene,

thx for ur support.In fact,i welcome all visitors to give me some "presents" which I love to read and share.At least I am not mumbling to my ownself.^.......^

Do come again,ya!

Anonymous said...

Bright,

yes,we should give all moral support to students as they are future pillars of Malaysia.

I invite you to fellowship with my visitors here.