Sunday, March 8, 2009

debate????

It was my hobby to attend debate during my schooling days.Of course,I was one of the speakers.After being informed of the debate between Mr.Wong and Mr Tiong,I was not a bit excited at all.But that was totally my own business and I don't mean to offend the supporters of either side.

Now it was known that Mr Wong had won the debate.But what matter me the most is that had the genuine message being relayed to the public?If you attended the debate,can you furnish me with a bit of what you have earned from such debate,especially between two Chineses from different political parties?

Both sides were emphasing on the point of "frog hopping"and of course,opposing such idea. But it was not on eye-to-eye but on eyeball-to-eyeball stand,from different "right" perspective.

So,after the grand debate,what was the harvest?What do the civilians gain? I think we are more "keliru" and I need to buy more PANADOL to ease my headache.:P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

誰該當評判?

Anonymous said...

hey friend,r Eng. is very gud!keep it up! gud speaker.

Anonymous said...

真是有眼不识泰山...原来你以前在学校也是名嘴

Anonymous said...

温柔,

人民罗!

brokendragon,

Feel blushed at your compliments!ps teach me more as I am not good at all,not expressive enough.

好兄弟,

名嘴?不啦。。。。怎称得上?
我真的很喜欢与大家交流,
但要和气的,
多多指教哦!