Friday, March 20, 2009

To whom the longhouse friends shall listen to?







I am very impressed by the longhouse friends;they are so friendly and humble.The hospitality they had shown during our mission trip captured my inner heart.Friends,thanks.I managed to remember two names,Sebastian and Nicholas,both are students.

But I will never forget about the sampan ride.On the verge of vomitting,I regretted to accept the invitation.But my friends enjoyed it very much.Sebastian,you got a handsome fish harvest .That is fantastic.I should have stayed back for few more days to join in the catch.But,friends,may be in August,I will head for the longhouse again.

During the election campaign,longhouse folks are always caught in dilemma;they are confused as all political parties will go to them for campaigning.Friends,I believe that you all are smart;you know who is really caring and concern over your affairs,be it education,medical facilities or the handling of official documents.

Friends,strive for higher education as for knowledge wise,the sky is the limit.Your hospitality is always treasured in my memory corner.

Aku ka kedeh.

No comments: