Friday, December 19, 2008

拍照去!Snap photos.

Taking photo is one of my favorite hobbies.I love to take pictures of natures,especially the greens,fauna-flora,waterfalls,waves beating against the beaches or even the insects.Then I will share my masterpieces with my friends.But this hobby was long parted me due to the hectic life I faced.But recently I was inspired again .So to own a professional camera or baby is my target for 2009.But the sky-high price is scary.Nevertheless,I still manage to snap some with my handphone camera.This is the peculiar site of Miri-------The Petroleum Muzium.It is at the Canada Hill(I forgot the reason why this hill was named as such!May be somebody can furnish me with the stories.)
The oil drilling machine,but now it is for show only as the oil was depleted drilling.
Watch carefully,how many tall buildings are there in the picture?Can you name them?
Lonely lamp posts....
Ha,what an artistic but meaningless structure!
The entrance to the muzium Petroleum but I even have not yet visited it.But I promise to myself I have to ....one day!


The Grand Old Lady.A funny but respectable name.
The drilling workers were doing their job----drilling.The spirit of co-operation.The statute was meant to remind new generation of NO ONE MAN show.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

waiting to read the contents, Nyak...Nyak... :P

Anonymous said...

will do it when got ideas.MInd is kosong.

Anonymous said...

樂等待.謝謝你帶給大家那麼多寶貴的分享

Anonymous said...

hahaha......dikdin...selamat petang,ahnek pun gembira membaca kongsian mu. pigi dpt byk gambar la,nanti kongsi disini lagi,ok? ^_ _^

Anonymous said...

this blogger likes photography?many pic on scenery but no portraits?funny!But do shoot more photos of Miri ,the oil town/city.Keep it up!