Sunday, April 12, 2009

kenapa macam ini o? si banjir datang lagi?小雨就成灾???

ps clickin to enlarge and look for the road divider.




I was caught in a terrible traffic jam which was caused by the flooded road along Pujut road till boulevard.The downpour is the cause but is Miri drainage really that bad?If the rain pours down ceaselessly for 5 hours,then can you expect the road condition?I have to row ,row ,row my boat,gently down the "road " lo.MMC,please have a close and serious study over this matter and remedial action be taken immediately to help Mirians.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Master,me also victim of the flood.my car broke down near krokop.angry and furious.

master said...

ANONYMOUS,

so sorry that your car broke down in the rain.

the YB pushed the blame to high tide.

clever o.

William said...

In my opinion, the huge area at Boulevard which has been tar sealed should not be allowed. Water has no where to go and must rush for the drain. So, the discharge is not fast enough and therefore flood.

master said...

William,

thx for the constructive comments.Hope that the problems will be solved at a pace equating to the arrival of floods on that Sunday.