Monday, April 27, 2009

Global swine flu is attacking

Since last year,many nations,including Malaysia,are hit by global economic crisis.The road to recovery is not promised yet and there is almost no sign of it.

Now ,another global matter hits the globe again-------global swine flu.

The world health orgn is worried about the rapid spread of such flu.It has alarmed many nations and so the UNO has decided to raise the pandemic alert level.

Recently,the weather in Miri is perfectly warm and I myself was down by the heavy heat flu.I then understood that many of my friends also got it.

Friends,beware of the epidemic due to the warm weather;drink more water and try not to expose to hot sun that often.

I believe the LUICHA (雷茶)IS good .You can have a try.

Global..........threat.

2 comments:

dj friend said...

master,take care.

m said...

djfriend,

thanks.

you also.

the weather is really warm.

Global warming.?

Or greenery effort is not being paid attention to?